วันศุกร์ที่ 25 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2554

Answers for online Exercise

1. They were not happy at the end of Titanic.

2. What did you have for lunch yesterday?
I ate noodles.

3. Did Mike visit his grandmother last night?

4. Yesterday I went to the mall after school.

5. Did you buy your new shirt last week?

6. My brother saw a bear an hour ago.

7. We studied English last week.

8. Catherine and my friends didn’t leave the hotel two days ago.

9. Lisa did her homework at her aunt’s house last night.

10. Columbus discovered America more than 400 years ago.

11. He came to Sukhothai with his old friends last month.

12. Tom was in the army from 1950- 1955.

13. I met Ladda last June.

14. Did he walk to school yesterday?

No, he didn’t.

15. She did not play tennis last weekend.

16. Were June and Liza at the party last night?

17. Sorry, I didn’t call you last night.

18. Joe had dinner with his girlfriend last Sunday.

19. Did he borrow the green car from you?

Yes, he did.

20. My sister got up late this morning.

It'll be on your Quiz next week. Please study and be ready for it.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น